Latest Event News!
Entry Deadline & Art Drop-Off: Art of the Animals
June 30, 2019
"Art of the Animals" Themed Art Show
Entry Deadline: June 30 , 2019
Show Dates: July 6 through August 2, 2019
Opening Reception: Saturday, July 13, 12-5 pm
Art Drop-off at the Legion: Sunday, June 30, 12-2 pm
Art Pick-up at the Arts Gallery: Saturday, August 3, 12-2 pm
This is also a fundraiser for Ahimsa Haven Animal Rescue to help raise funds for medical bills.
- Show is open to ALL artists (professional and amateur) ALL artwork must be for sale.
- Artists whose work is not removed after the pick-up date will be charged a fee of $5 per day for storage.
- Any artwork not picked up within 30 days of the Pick-up date becomes the property of GALA, unless other arrangements were made.
- Enter & Pay Online or complete and mail the form on the next page along with your payment check. If you mail the paper form, Paper Entry Form, please allow time for your entry to arrive by the deadline.
- You may submit up to 6 artworks (all media).
- Artwork must be properly wired for hanging. Please, no saw tooth hangers or sandwich/clip frames.
- There is a $5 installation fee for each entry.
- Artists receives 50% commission and Ahimsa Haven receives 50% commission on all artwork sold from the exhibit.
- You may also sell animal related note cards and prints in our Gift Shop. GALA receives 25% commission on Gift Shop sales.
- You must be a current GALA member to enter. If it has lapsed you may renew your membership via the entry form. Unsure whether your GALA membership is current? Please email email@example.com.