Announcing the GALA 2013 Artists Market!
Call for Artists
Saturday, November 9, 2013, 10 am to 4 pm
Registration Deadline is October 19
This is your opportunity to showcase and sell your work. Spaces are filling up quickly, so sign up today.
Have you been creating amazing artwork over the summer and are looking for an opportunity to sell it to the local community? Gain more exposure? We are pleased to announce the 2013 GALA Artists Market to be held on Saturday, November 9th from 10 am-4 pm at the Gardner Senior Center. The function hall will be transformed into 21 display spaces for artists to set up their artwork and sell to the public.
A special display area will also be provided for our member musicians to sell their music CDs and to promote any upcoming music events. Plus, the music CDs available for purchase will be playing all day to serenade the customers while they peruse the Market.
Display spaces (at least 8' W x 6' D) are available for $35 plus the donation of an original piece of art for the raffle. Tables of various sizes will also be available for an additional $5 if you choose not to bring your own.
- All items must be original. Prints of original work are acceptable.
- Wall/hanging space will be available.
- You are responsible for staffing your display space and for all aspects of the sale of your merchandise.
- No sales commission to GALA.
- We recommend that you offer at least some artwork that is priced for affordable holiday gift giving.
- We encourage (but do not require) you to demonstrate your artwork in your display space during the event..
- Doors will open at 8:00 am for check-in and display set-up.
- Your raffle donation will be collected at check-in.
- Admission to the event is free to the public.
Gardner Senior Center at 294 Pleasant St., Gardner, MA, 01440
Saturday, November 9, 2013, 10 am - 4 pm (set-up begins at 8 am)
Once you have registered, you
should receive a confirmation email.
This program is supported in part by a
grant from the Gardner Cultural Council,
Visit the Massachusetts Cultural Council at: http://massculturalcouncil.org/